Monday, August 20, 2007

Woot

Just finished up my real estate license test and I'm waiting on the hard copy to be sent to my broker. Now I just have 2 years before I'm eligible for my broker's license. Hopefully I won't get into any trouble with the Commission before then. The wording of the questions for the state portion are horrid. I'm still baffled as to why people still rely on questions that have 3 possible correct answers but you have to pick the one that 'best fits'. It's so frustrating trying to analyze how realistic each of the answers are and choosing the best one - I think it might even confuse some to believe that the other possible answers are in fact incorrect. I don't see the need to attempt to confuse test takers. At least I won't have to see that poor excuse for an examination again in this state.

No comments: